This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

>
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Not receiving emails

Is anyone having the same problem? Since about Sept 24th (maybe before) I have not been getting all my emails.

People have been sending me emails and I've sent myself emails from other accounts that have just disappeared into cyberspace.

I've contacted Bravenet support and they have offered no explanation or fix to the problem. It's nearly a week and they are still looking into it (hopefully they are - I haven't heard anything from them in days).

Is anyone else having the same problem?

Re: Not receiving emails

We were having a problem with one of our mail servers but things should be fixed up and back to normal today.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Courtnie

Wow that was a quick reply. More explanation that I got through my service request ticket.

What will happen to those emails that have already been sent to me are they lost forever or will they get to me once the problem has been fixed?

They will either be sent or the sender will receive a bounce notification instructing them to try sending the email again.

Again, sorry for the trouble.
Courtnie

hi, we are still having email problems. Emails are not received and forwarded. Please advise. This is affecting our business tremendously.

Pei,

Please open a support ticket and provide as much details as possible so someone can look into it.

Courtnie

The problem still isn't fixed. What's going on? This would now be over a week now of not getting emails.

Hi jdavis,

Please check your Gmail account. I sent you an email. Thanks!

Tim