This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

>
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Picture gallery problems

Hey guys, I'm new here... I'm trying to put picture gallery to my website but without success.

I'm using weebly.com and it's quite simple to add any html codes to a page, but when I add html script code which I get when I'm done with creating gallery, it loads and appears in a second and for a second, and then disappears. When go on published site like that, with code, in the place where it should be standing, is just blank page.

I would be very grateful if anyone has any suggestions.

The gallery should be on this link http://www.car-news-online.com/gallery.html above the google ads.

Thanks in advance, Zlatan.

Re: Picture gallery problems

Shows up fine for me. I trust it is the videos you are talking about. It may be some problem wih your computer or with your ISP, Internet Provider?

No problem for me either. As already stated the issue is probably with your machine or your ISP.

One thought is that a firewall or ad blocker is set to treat the embedded Bravenet gallery as "suspect" and is blocking it.

Browser: Firefox3.0.5

Thanks for the your answers, it seems that now it's everything ok. First day it was a problem, but from yesterday it's working just fine.

Thanks again for your help!

Best regards, Zlatan.