This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

>
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Inbox Empty!!

Hi. This morning i have found my inboxes from multiple email accounts empty! This is quite scary has i have business messages i need to reply to asap. Please advise.

*edited* The number of messages still shows on the top left hand side but a message says that each inbox is empty

Re: Inbox Empty!!

I found this, but by clicking on the inbox tab it then loads up.
But thats ;east of my worries at the moment. I have 10 business email accounts, and at the moment each one of them is opening up as the same one!!

Can someone please look into this please as i cannot affors to lose the information contained in them!

Tony

Thank you for the reply Tony. After trying it out i am encountering the same problem. regardless of which email account i go into it takes me to my main account :( Like Tony i too need the information on all of my other account's and losing the info contained could have a dire effect on things.

OPEN A SUPPORT TICKET

We are working on these issues. But for now, if you hit the log out button after checking your email you should easily be able to switch accounts and your inboxes should load without hitting the inbox tab.

I know this is not ideal and we are working on a solution, but for the mean time this should resolve the problem.

These issues should now be resolved. If you are having any more problems please open a support ticket so we can get thenm fixed right away.

All sorted! Many thanks!