This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

>
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Changing who the email form gets emailed to

I am interested in upgrading to the Pro service, but I want to make sure I can have seperate email form pages on our website that will go to different addresses. It seems with the free version all forms get emailed to the address on account. I see where I can add a carbon copy, but I don't want to receive surveys from the other users.

Is it possible to specidy who gets emailed in the html code of the form page? Or is there another way to change who the particular form gets emailed to?

Thank you

Re: Changing who the email form gets emailed to

the e-mail form service like the other webtools here will go to the e-mail address of record with the account

You can add in carbon copy so it can go to 5 other people if you read the faq's area on the service but it ALSO goes to the person of record with the account

That can't be changed

You will get a copy if the forms are under your account name and e-mail.

That's too bad. Yeah, it’d be a minor inconvenience to set up another “main” mailbox as I don’t want all the teachers’ forms coming to my email address, but an inconvenience none the less. Might be a nice option for the paid version.

Thanks!

This is a standard security measure applied by hosting and email form services. I have used two different form processing companies over the years and both had the same rules.

If you have Pro hosting you can always use a PHP script to run a form. There are a selection of free ones available. I don't know what restrictions, in any, Bravenet would apply, you would probably have to raise a support ticket.

Browser: Firefox3.0.5