This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

>
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Is there a way to test my email ?

I want to know if there is a way I can test my email so I can view how the messages look when people subscribe?

I've been subscribing and unsubscribing as I update from time to time, but I wanted to know if there is an easier way ...

Browser: Internet Explorer

Re: Is there a way to test my email ?

You can always test your E-mail

But are you talking about an E-mail LIST you made and placed on your site or what

If you have that you get one newsletter you can send out a week or such if you have the free version if you have the upgraded version probably can do more.

As I don't use this service use something can control more for this kind of stuff

You just got to watch what you are putting in your newsletter you send out when people join your mailing list.

Only put in it what you want. I find it stupid to subscribe and unsubscribe

My experience is that how a message looks when created and previewed is not necessarily how it is rendered by the recipients email reader.

The most reliable test is to use several email accounts which use different software so that you can be sure that people are getting a consistent view.

Browser: Firefox3.0.5

ok .. my question needs to be a little more expanded

I want to know if there is a way I can test my email so I can view how the messages look

when people ***subscribe?

What this means is the messages people receive when they subscribe and unsubscribe .. I want to see how they look.

I believe they are called subscription / unsubscription notifications.

Browser: Internet Explorer