This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

>
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Mailing List not sending

I attempted to send out an HTML newsletter about five hours ago to my mailing list (only ten people at the moment, one of them myself) and the newsletter has not been received. The 'statistics' page says the email has been sent to everyone; however, no one has it yet. Last week I tried to send out a plain text newsletter, and it did the exact same thing. I sent the newsletter out on December 25th, and it was not received by anyone until December 31st. Is this glitch happening to anyone else? If this happens again, I fully intend on moving to a different mailing list service - even if I am a free user, I still should be able to send my newsletters out promptly.

Thanks!

Browser: I.E.

Re: Mailing List not sending

It happen to me too. All form mail on the server is not sending. All of the forms on my website will not send customer orders. I thought it was my Yahoo email account blocking emails, then I change one of my forms to my aol email account. But when I checked my aol account. I says no messages found.

bravenet is closed for this Monday for the Holiday

Try opening a support ticket if they know more than 1 person having an issue could be something technical they will have to fix

You cannot raise support tickets for a free service any more however Bravenet do check these forums fairly regulsrly now. Somebody will probably come across this thread when the office re-opens after the holiday.

As an aside AOL is not a good alternative to Yahoo for checking bulk emails as it has an even worse reputation than Yahoo for false positives in its spam filtering.

Browser: Firefox3.6.12

Hello. My Mailing List isn´t sending either. I´ve sent 2 on the 2nd and 3rd of january and don´t have any statistics and nobody has received it

Thank you for brining this to our attention. We are currently looking into this issue. I will let you know once it has been resolved.

Sorry for the troubles,
Courtnie