This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

>
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
how to renew or upgrade?

my account might be expired...how can i renew the account? i have a website and i want to remove them...please help me out!!

Re: how to renew or upgrade?

well their should be a link if your domain is expired to renew it

if that part is expired

if your hosting has expired as well you may have to renew it also

I have a website and want to remove them.... not sure what you mean here

thanx 4 your help...

there's no any notification that told me my account had expired or blocked or something else. but i can't access my account so i think i lost the password..
when i try the "lost password solution" to trace my password, they said my email was invalid...what i'm suppose to do??
actually, i want to remove or delete the hosting/ domain and everything, so people cannot reach my wesite..

If your registered email account has lapsed then the account will be blocked. If you have forgotten your password as well then use the login problems link on the main help page.

Browser: Firefox3.6.12

Once you open a ticket in the login help area as peter said you can start to delete your website or hosting or whatever you have

If you have purchased a DOMAIN you will have to contact bravenet if your DOMAIN and hosting you got through bravenet to cancel payment

If you have a free subdomain or such xxxx.bravehost.com website and are not paying for it or any hosting then you can delete that simple.

But since you have given us NO URL to even start to understand what you fully have

Your problem right now is you probably have not logged in to your account in months or years so they have deactivated it

Plus if your e-mail address was yahoo back when you signed up at one time yahoo e-mail addresses weren't even allowed

But before we can go forward YOU have to get the information to login to your account.

Then we can go about Deleting your account/website and more after you get into it

Come back and post when you get your login process taken care of

i signed up with yahoo email a long time ago and i did not log in for a long time...

i already used the link on the help page but it doesn't help...

my problem is i can't log in to my account.

my url is http://akulerz.bravehost.com/aboutme.html

Hopefully somehow can remember your password.

ALWAYS keep it somewhere so can remember it

You have the free hosted subdomain so you are not paying for anything if you could just figure out how to get in or someone to e-mail perhaps to get your login info then you can just delete your account and website if you don't want people to see it anymore as you say

As said with fact you have not logged in to your account in 6 months or a year or 2 may have put your account inactive but as said I tried one time a good time back to sign up when my e-mail address was yahoo and they didn't accept yahoo e-mails then with bravenet accounts.

So basically you have nothing to renew here you can upgrade your hosting if you want to paid hosting if you want once you get into your account but that is up to you.

oh my god, finally i can log in back!

but there is still the problem, i had deleted the website http://akulerz.bravehost.com

but how can i delete the subdomain http://akulerz.bravehost.com/aboutme.html ??

why didn't the entire website deleted when i delete my domain??

ohh...i'm so confused!! please help me...

http://akulerz.bravehost.com/aboutme.html
isn't a subdomain.

It was a page in the site you deleted. If you think it is still there, you are viewing old files cached on your computer.

The link you provided as said was a link in your website not the main page in your website

Once you deleted your free subdomain it deleted all of it the files, all pages and more

As it was also said you are probably seeing a cached version in your browser or such so will need to refresh

If you had any of the web tools will have to delete them seperately as well or delete your whole bravenet account if you don't want it anymore

But as of now you have NO WEBSITE

now i get it...i undertood...
thank u... :)