This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

>
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Website Unpublished

I recently bought my domain and the 2-year plan and would like to start really editing my site, but on the manage page there's this message: "This preview site is temporary and will only be available for a few days to let you view your website before your domain is available" and my website doesn't show up unless it's the preview.

I was wondering how long it would take for my website to be viewable and whether or not I should continue updating the layout and content.

Browser: Chrome

Re: Website Unpublished

A few days. How recently?

I purchased the site Wednesday.

I am showing the domain as available

So make sure you purchased it from bravenet or somewhere and got a hosting plan

Or that you have posted the correct DOMAIN here with your post and don't have some spelling typo or something

Your domain should have propogated by now as you must wait 24 - 72 hours then you can start working on it.

But I find no record of the domain
artisticelixirs.com

Looks like you are spelling your domain name incorrectly. I found this: artisticelixers.com - is that supposed to be your URL?

Courtnie

Since the site says:
"Artistic Elixers is a business created and owned by Tera Ertz of Botanical Balms and Ammy Dawne of Black Liquorice Arts" there can be little doubt about that.

Fortunately the domain you tried to sign up for is still available. Hurry!

Yep, I spelled the name wrong (oof!). Fortunately that's how Tera(my business partner) had it spelled originally on all her documentation, so it doesn't effect much of anything. I may buy the other domain just to be safe, though. Thanks everyone!