This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

>
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Account Suspended

I signed up with Bravenet in 2000. I just returned and it gave me an 'account suspended' message, telling me to contact the support department. I went to support but found no way to contact them; I do not pay for hosting so I could not submit a ticket.

Browser: Firefox 3.6.13

Re: Account Suspended

Usually account suspended means you have something on site that is against the terms of service you agreed to when you got the free hosting/subdomain

Or perhaps you have not logged into your account in 11 years since you mentioned 2000 you made the site.

When was the last time you even logged in or updated since then.

I just logged in yesterday. I didn't have a site on Bravenet, so I didn't violate their terms of service. I just need to know how to contact them so I can get this whole thing sussed out.

Thanks for responding.

Most likely they closed it as a dormant account. How long was it since you previously used it?

Maybe someone will see your distress call.

Only way of contact is open a support ticket if can someway.

Just can't deal with accounts like this through the forums.

So try someway on main page to contact someone if can't by e-mail

But as Peter said if you just logged in yesterday and you have been dormant from your site for a good long time. Probably a reason for the suspended site.

I know bravenet changed things here a year or more ago with their free hosting and amount of space you could have with them.

So as said if you have not logged in or updated before yesterday or since you first opened your account back in 2000 of course it could have been suspended.

I opened it in 2000. So I guess it is possible they closed it for dormancy but there's no way to contact them unless you have a paid account.

Yeah, I'm thinking it is the dormancy thing but there's no way to contact them.

There was a database issue and we fixed it. Your account should be to go now.

Sorry for the troubles,
Courtnie

Thank you :)