This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

>
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Canceling membership here

I no longer wish to belong to this service because I am thinking about not having a blog anymore only I have no idea how to cancel here. I can't seem to find a way. I never was able to do the copy and paste thing to get the code onto my blog anyhow. I keep getting emails saying you have not completed registration or something like that. I would appreciate any help that you have to offer.

Re: Canceling membership here

login to your bravenet account
In your web tools area you should see a link for the blog service.

Click on it
Then scroll down to the area where you see Blog utilities and their is a delete link there

Click on that and follow what says to do. Type Delete in the box or yes or such whatever it asks and send

Now if you want to fully delete your bravenet account after that

Go back to your membership area can do that by clicking the account tab

Find the button that says membership profile.

Click on it go to area where it says delete account click on that button and follow what it says to do as well.

Figured delete your blog service first.

To make sure it is fully deleted.

Re: Canceling membership here

Thank you very much for your help. It can be a little confusing for me to figure out certain things on the computer. They sent me something that said final notice so maybe this means they are going to cancel it if I don't activate/copy code by a certain time period. I'll wait a couple of days before I do what you instructed.