This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

>
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
How can I have more than one mailing list?

I need my subscribers to be able to subscribe to more than one newsletter. In other words, my mailing list will consist of 3 lists that overlap each other.

I just joined and created a mailing list, but I don't see how I can arrange for my subscribers to choose 1, 2 or all 3 newsletters. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks for the help.

Browser: Firefox 3.6

Re: How can I have more than one mailing list?

If you want more than 1 mailing list then sign up for more than 1 bravenet account and add the mailing list service to those accounts

Then set them up on your webpage and you can keep your newsletters directed towards those areas topic related to your mailing list.

So put something with your list saying what each is so they sign up for the right topic of choice etc.

Thanks for the reply. That sounds cumbersome. I guess maybe I'm looking for a service a little more sophisticated than this one. I would like to be able to go in and say "send this to groups 1 and 3, but not 2" or something like that. I would also like to be able to save a newsletter draft to be sent or completed later, but I just sent a test newsletter and it doesn't seem that's possible. Are any of these features available in the Pro version? I didn't see them in the list of features, but maybe it's not in the list. Thanks.

You want something more sophisticated.

What newsletters you make and send go to everyone subscribed in your mailing list.

You can't pick and say I want newsletter 1 to go to Tommy and Newsletter 2 to go to Tammy.

The newsletters go out to ALL YOUR SUBSCRIBERS.

Read the Faq's area for the Newsletter service.

May have to make your own mailing list because don't think this is what you want.

Thank you Karen. That's really helpful. I guess I'll have to keep looking. Many thanks. :-)