This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

>
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
No answer to my ticket from 3/22

Renewed the domain & the site is not accessible. The DNS was lost by Bravenet..and the issue is not resolved.

NO RESPONSE to my many inquiries

Re: No answer to my ticket from 3/22

Check your e-mail spam, junk, bulk folders

Not sure what e-mail address you are expecting responses from.

Did you even get a notice you opened a ticket

Opening multiple tickets IS NOT good either.

Check your tickets online as well.

Look at your DNS servers. They say hostgator not sure if those are right if you are hosted here at bravenet

So might have to check those as well.

But still seeing the supposed parked page

Email is correct.Nothing in spam. I received the automatic response..then an inquiry, which I responded..but nothing since

give it time. Can't answer everything at snap of a finger

One reason to renew ahead of time before it expires so can get things straight before expires if have issues.

AOL has a bad reputation for not delivering emails. As, initially, you didn't tell us that you had received an automated response people would assume that the problem was at your end.

Tickets don't normally get forgotten but if you keep posting additions to the ticket to chase it up that will actually keep putting it to the back of the queue.
(The software will sort tickets by date)

Two possibilities:
1. It is a complex problem which is taking time to resolve
2. AOL failed to deliver the response.

To eliminate (2) check the ticket on line. As you have had the initial response you have got the ticket number.

Browser: Firefox3.6.12

The request should be simple. Bravenet defaulted the name server to themselves & "erased" the correct one that had been online for years.

This site does not seem to allow the correction to be made from outside.

Lillian,

There have been replies to your ticket. Also, your name servers are now working. Once a domain name has expired it can take up to 72 hours for changes to take effect after being renewed.

Please also note, that we deal with tickets from oldest to newest, every time you reply to a ticket it gets moved in our ticket que. You also only need to open one ticket. Please wait for our support team to answer your tickets before adding anything else.

You can also manger your own name servers by clicking on the domains tab. Click your domain name and than select "Manage nameservers."

Courtnie