This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

>
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
help

okay first of all i hate bravenet. I completely deleted my account and websites and moved to webstarts.com which has proven to be MUCH better. Anyways when i type in my adress it still pulls up some bravenet page and i cant even get into my old account to delete it. Please Help

Re: help

well you should have logged in to your bravenet account and fully deleted your site and account

But since you have given no link to even look at to start your issue.

If you deleted your full account you shouldn't be having an issue and if you deleted your websites as well.

Could be in search engines it still has your site indexed where it is.

But as said can't see what is happening with no link

If what happens is what you tell us (I don't take that for granted, like the previous poster, I suspect you might be one of the people who think that the way to go to a page is to type the URL into google), you are probably looking at your own temporary internet files. Try clearing your cache.

Presumably Wendy has purchased a domain. It sounds as if either she hasn't redirected it properly to the new host OR hasn't allowed sufficient time for the change to propagate.

Of course she could be talking about a Google search which may take several weeks to drop the old site.

Browser: Firefox3.6.12