This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

>
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Photo Album picture uploading

I try to upload pictures to my photo album and it does not work.
I get the little box that has me choose an album, then hit "continue", and the "select photos" button comes up and I click on that, choose my photos, and I see "images received", but when I look in my album, the pictures are not there.
Am I missing something?

Browser: Firefox

Re: Photo Album picture uploading

You now have 6 folders and 22 pictures. Did it stop working at some time, or did you fix the problem already?

Those pictures were loaded probably a few years ago. Yesterday, I created another folder (the one that's empty), but then couldn't get any of the pictures to load as per my original post. I've tried a few times in the past few months to upload pictures, keep getting the same results.

Just to rule things out:
Download the image below, then try to upload it to your album, see if you have the same problem.
Photobucket

If you cannot upload it, try again in another browser.

I downloaded the image, and tried to upload it to my empty album with the same results.
I tried to use Internet Explorer browser, but that doesn't work at all - tells me I'm not connected to the internet.

Okay, problem solved.
I had another browser tucked away called Crazy Browser.
I had already tried that but it wouldn't connect either, but I went in and changed it's settings not to use IE settings, and got it to work, and was able to upload a picture using that browser.
Thank you for your help, it's much appreciated.