This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

>
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Redirected domain won't redirect

I use Bravenet add-ons, such as calendar. Added forum code and will not load in Opera, Chrome, IE and Firefox - giving me the below error in Firefox. Cookies have been cleared.

Page with code: http://www.frankdillman.com/political/teaparty/shakey/calcalbulletinboard.htm

The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.
* This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.

Browser: Firefox 3.6.16

Re: Redirected domain won't redirect

Probably something with the template you are using here on the page you provided in your post.

Or even editor.

No issues on pages with site you linked to in your website link anyways so try putting it someplace else and see if it works.

But seems like interfering with this template or editor you are using

Moving the link inside of the editable area of my Dreamweaver template did not fix the problem of "redirected domain won't redirect." Using Bravenet embedded and linked code did not fix problem in Firefox or IE. I have several Bravenet add-ons on my site that work: calendar, message board, map, and I believe counter.
Cookies erased and reset.
Forum setup: I have the return page set to
http://frankdillman.com/political/teaparty/shakey/calcalbulletinboard.htm where Bravenet code is.
thanks,

Browser: Firefox

Make sure you signed up for the forum service.

You could try opening a support ticket other than that not sure what could be issue.

As it is not coming up in any way

unless you designed your forum in some way it doesn't like something.

But their should be no problem with it as said but it doesn't come up period.

Even if you type URL in

Your links work and your other services work you signed up for on the different pages of your site so no issues their.

But you have some issue with your Forum.

Probably should have titled this more to direct towards your message forum not working.