This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

>
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Problem unsubscribing from the Bravenet newsletter

I am dealing with emails for a person who died in June 2009 and I want to unsubscribe from the Bravenet newsletter. I don't have this person's login details, and never will of course, does anyone know of a way of unsubscribing without having to login?

Re: Problem unsubscribing from the Bravenet newsletter

Have you tried this page? I didn't actually go through all the steps to unsubscribe, but all it seemed to ask for was the email-address.

That looked like a page that might have unsubbed the address but all I get is "ERR_INVALID_FORM_INPUT" when I submit the request.

Sorted it! It seems the Bravenet system doesn't support the Firefox browser, which is a bit bad considering the number of people who use it these days, anyway I unsubbed using Internet Explorer. Many thanks for your help.

I have a similar issue ... receiving emails from a site apparently hosted by bravenet. The emails are not even addressed to my address, but to info@(name of website) The website has a box to unsubscribe, but no matter whose email I put in, mine or the one in the emails, I get a Bravenet page saying the address cannot be found on the list. How in #*&@^%% do I stop this stuff?!!!

Browser: IE

if you have the mailing list you can manually login to account and unsubscribe the person

But the person needs to be activated on the list to officially unsubscribe.

If you put in an e-mail of a person who is not actively on the list then you will get the page/message.

The subscription notices go to the e-mail address of the person who's account the mailing list is under. So if person's officialy e-mail is info@suchsuch.com

If the mailing list is not yours then contact owner to get them to remove you or something.

Not much else probably can do