This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

>
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Why Can't I edit my site?

I logged into my account but I can not find my website to edit it. My website is still there but it is not in my account so I can edit it.

Re: Why Can't I edit my site?

Make sure you are logged into your CORRECT account.

When you login to your bravenet account you see your membership profile.

then you see a table area that says website hosting and you should see your site listed under the free subdomain area.

But as said make sure you are logged into your CORRECT bravenet account just in case you have more than 1.

I only have 1 account and it has "0" for websites

you have a free hosted subdomain so may have to try someway to contact bravenet perhaps.

Maybe you have not updated your site in quite a while it was not listed or something.

As said if in correct account you should see your Membership profile box area

then under that

Webtools: Shows all your webtools you have or more.

Then next to that says Webhosting

In the webhosting box area you will see Product: Hosting and it should say Free then under that disk space then bandwidth.

Then see a bullet and it says Free Websites and then a bullet under it that shows your subdomain.

Try clicking on the free websites link and see if it shows your free subdomain and then click on it to start editing.

Only thing can think of if not listed is you are in wrong account.

I'm in the right account and only account I have. I have not been able to edit for a few months due to getting a bad virus in my computer, took awhile to get it fixed. My free website says "0". I don't want to loose this site. What can I do?