Bravenet Web Forum

none

Bravenet Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Progress at attitudetravel Central

Even just a few photos and a couple of words to go with each one would be excellent, Al. As for the site not brimming with information yet... it's a fair criticism and one that will certainly be dealt with by Christmas.

The key features of the site are still the free desktop background travel photography and the travel bookshop which is progressing well.

I'm also hoping to have the accommodation and flight booking engines properly installed by the end of next week. I'll keep you posted.

So where in Europe is RyanAir flying you off to next? In the regions you've visited so far, have you made any "discoveries" ?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Now, as in at the time I´m writing, I´m in Liege; when you wrote I was on the way from Mainz to Pisa, and I spent Thu and Friday touring Tuscany, seeing Firenze, Siena and, of course, the Leaning Tower. Things have, therefore, been pretty busy of late, and I have hardly had time to catch my breath, let alone compose travel reports for your site. But those will come in future, I promise. By the way, I don´t want to gripe, but your travel site´s not exactly brimming with information, is it? Half the countries seem to have nothing in them bar the photos. Still, at least the cafe´s up and running. Although the picture today of Prague obscures the writing.

Al

Charleroi Sud

Now, as in when you wrote, I was in the Ardennes, visiting some caves. I also went for a walk and must have ended up doing at least 15 kilometres, all told. Now, as in at the time I'm writing, I'm in an Internet cafe near Charleroi Sud station, killing time before catching a bus to the airport for a flight to Venice this evening.