none

Bravenet Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Thanks for info on Budapest!

Jack!

Wow, thanks for all that stuff on Budapest. I'll be able to post it up fairly soon on attitude Travel Hungary.

I was sorry to hear about your leg though...

Do you have any photos of Budapest or Szentendre (or other towns on the Danube bend) that you would be interested in posting up?

Aside from that, keep us informed of any new drinking dens you find during any nocturnal adventures in Pest!

Re: Thanks for info on Budapest!

Ah, sorry but no photos... I've practically given up on taking them. I still haven't bought an SLR to go with the lenses I'm carrying, and my only camera is a Russian, funky, oddball (i.e. basically crap) Lomo camera. There's a bit of a cult following this camera and I won it, but I've only taken 6 rolls in the last 6 months; haven't developed any of them (Don't plan to develop film here, it's expensive) and most of my pictures are randomly shot pics of cool shapes and colours, not panoramas or life shots.

Right, the boss is here so I've gotta look busier than this.

Hello! (the way to say 'see ya' in Hungarian)

Jack

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Jack!

Wow, thanks for all that stuff on Budapest. I'll be able to post it up fairly soon on attitude Travel Hungary.

I was sorry to hear about your leg though...

Do you have any photos of Budapest or Szentendre (or other towns on the Danube bend) that you would be interested in posting up?

Aside from that, keep us informed of any new drinking dens you find during any nocturnal adventures in Pest!