Return to Website

Bravenet Web Forum

none

Bravenet Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TRAVEL TO iTALY MAY 13

HELLO EVERYBODY. I AM GOING TO BE IN ITALY FOR TWO WEEKS, STARTING MAY 14. I'M A HISTORY MAJOR/FOODIE AND I'M PLANNING ON GOING TO SOME GOOD SITES LIKE OSTIA, RAVENNA, PAESTUM, POMPEII, ETC. IF ANYBODY IS GOING TO BE AROUND AND LIKES HISTORY, AND WANTS TO SEEK OUT GOOD LOCAL FOOD, I'LL BE GLAD TO MEET UP WITH THEM, OR TAG ALONG. PROBABLY BE IN ROME FOR A COUPLE DAYS, SEE 'YA

CHRIS

TOEJAMIUS@HOTMAIL.COM

Re: Travel to Italy

Nice one Chris.

I spent a few days in Ravenna at the beginning of February - well worth checking out... the mosaics are stunning and the town fights for space with all the Roman and Byzantine ruins strewn around. The Dante museum is superb, I gather, though I had no time to see it myself.

Let us know what Ostia, Paestum and Pompeii and so on are like and we can put something up by you in the Italy section!!

Alan L (Editor)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

HELLO EVERYBODY. I AM GOING TO BE IN ITALY FOR TWO WEEKS, STARTING MAY 14. I'M A HISTORY MAJOR/FOODIE AND I'M PLANNING ON GOING TO SOME GOOD SITES LIKE OSTIA, RAVENNA, PAESTUM, POMPEII, ETC. IF ANYBODY IS GOING TO BE AROUND AND LIKES HISTORY, AND WANTS TO SEEK OUT GOOD LOCAL FOOD, I'LL BE GLAD TO MEET UP WITH THEM, OR TAG ALONG. PROBABLY BE IN ROME FOR A COUPLE DAYS, SEE 'YA

CHRIS

TOEJAMIUS@HOTMAIL.COM