Australian Chang Jiang Forum

If you would like to share any information or would like further information about the modifications that are on my website please feel free to post a message.

Australian Chang Jiang Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Aussie led CJ750 and sidecar spare parts buying group

Combine a procurement background from one of Australia's largest retailers where "lowest prices are just the beginning", a passion for CJ's and a heap of spare time most afternoons whilst I study Mandarin Chinese for 2 years here in Beijing, is a great foundation in setting up a spare parts buying group.

The big picture goal is to be able to pull my Chinese out of the classroom and into the real world all whilst leveraging superior spare parts pricing for the benefit of the membership base.

My previous retail background highlighted the advantages of bulk buying power as well as offering choice. Membership choice will also extend to freight options, where it is recognised not everything is urgent and needs to be sent via expensive "arrive yesterday" air freight, and that only puts more money into the freight forwarders hands.

Our product range is based on suggestions and ideas received from the membership as well as our own sourcing opportunities.

Register your interest today at www.sidecarpro.com

SideCarPro.com - a sidecar parts buying group initiative