Australian Chang Jiang Forum

If you would like to share any information or would like further information about the modifications that are on my website please feel free to post a message.

Australian Chang Jiang Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
chang jiang 750 quad

Just got a quad bike on ebay after ages trying to find a good one, body work,frame,new wheels,tyres imaculate, engine wise a 750 chang jiang does any got any info on these cant find nothing about it.

Re: chang jiang 750 quad

I was dealing with the HongDu Aviation company a few years ago and they were busy developing this 750cc ATV. The company that wanted to produce it was the Jianxi Campbell Co in Nanchang. (a subsiduary of Hongdu) The 750cc ATV program was not approved at the time as the engineering dept would not sign off the engine installation due to engine cooling not meeting the required criteria. The engine was then changed to a 650cc engine to allow it to meet the cooling test requirements.Not sure if this is one of those ATV - it is always possible that Campbell went ahead and built them anyway.I had a few photographs of the prototype ATV somewhere (but perhaps they have since been deleted). Cheers. Dereck