Australian Chang Jiang Forum

If you would like to share any information or would like further information about the modifications that are on my website please feel free to post a message.

Australian Chang Jiang Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pre 1987 import documents

Hi
Can anyone tell me what documents Vimports accepted as proof of build date on a pre 1989 application on a PLA restoration.
They are asking for chinese government notorised documents but the chinese government no longer have government notories they are all government approved private notories now which they are unwilling to accept. The Australian embassy will not notorise vehicle documents, just births deaths and marriages.
Also being PLA no private registration exists, I have been promised for three months now the registration card (whatever that is) from the vendor but he is being a bit slow in getting it to me so my application has stalled pending acceptable notorised documentation.
Really this should not be my problem as the deal was that the vendor would provide the required documentation.
Regards
ozdigler

Re: Pre 1987 import documents

Well I got my import approval and many thanks go to Chris Angus for his help, a English translation of the Chinese statutory declaration did the trick.
Regards
ozdigler.

Re: Pre 1987 import documents

Hello Oz

I own a Chang Jiang myself although its still in China and im yet to go through the pain of bringing it back to Australia, that will happen later in the year.
My advice would be to take the brake pads off, that takes 5min you could then have a new set posted to you.

Regards Glenn

PS let me know how it all goes please