Australian Chang Jiang Forum

If you would like to share any information or would like further information about the modifications that are on my website please feel free to post a message.

Australian Chang Jiang Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Spare Parts from China from Ozzie seller.

Hi Everyone,
I'm an Australian who lives in Beijing with my wife, daughter, new baby on the way and my 长江 750.
Before purchasing the bike I had it 'serviced' by Big Bills here in Beijing at the sellers expense. What did they do for the RMB$550......I really don't know. So as a mechanic by trade I am now going through the bike and fixing all the problems i can find.
Which brings me to my next thing. In Beijing me and my wife are teachers, and we run an eBay store on the side. As we read and speak Chinese we can get products for local price and we're good at finding things if they can be found. If any one needs any particular parts,or a quote on parts you think your paying too much for, send me a message and I will see what we can sell them for. We post to Australia 2 times a week, postage with tracking. If you need things quickly we can quote via EMS.
I'm loving my bike, and of course I have a few mates in Perth who are interested in bikes too now, so I'm looking for bikes suitable to export to Australia to meet Australian rules.
Enjoy you rides!

Re: Spare Parts from China from Ozzie seller.

Hi Are you still in BJ I am looking for someone there that may be able to help point me in the right direction regarding parts and reliable dealers i am looking at bringing in a couple of machines either complete or in parts regards Mike