Bensenville's Big Adventures

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Mr Keane, the ball is in your court

Pastor ?,

Once again you have missed the point. No where in my post do I say the site should be made like Facebook, twitter, or any other social media type. If people wish to post their name, good for them. If they want to post AKA, that is also up to them.

I’m talking about YOU and YOU alone proclaiming to be a Pastor. Bring your name to the board, bring your views to the board and bring unity to the community. Walk like Jesus. Until then, your words are nothing but words when you don’t put your heart to the true matter.

This is a public form. To fraudulently pretend by garb or outward array to be a minister of any religion is not only illegal by law, it is also morally against God.

Religious institutions have taken some hard hits over the years, rightfully so. But, the only person we should be more suspicious of than a preacher is a preacher who pretends to be a preacher.

At this point, I am ending my comments to this thread. As it appears that no amount of explanation would get you to understand.

It is my hope you are offered the sacrament of reconciliation for your sins.

Goodby, Good Luck & God Bless