Bensenville's Big Adventures

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I know it might not matter but it has cost two votes and I am planning on telling everyone

What did this man look like???? Please provide a description....

Re: I know it might not matter but it has cost two votes and I am planning on telling everyone

My daughter described him as 5'8ish caucasian man greying receding hair. 50ish or older wearing blue Frank DeSimone tee and black pants. Had a black bag with him. No glasses, no beard, all she can say is he had bags under his eyes. Again she is 11 and this was all sort of caught off guard by a stranger in your home. I can ask my in laws for a better description tomorrow.

Thank you.....will look forward to your in-laws description....hope your daughter is okay.

She is okay but she is a kid. I am still beyond baffled at why someone would spend 5 minutes talking to a child about who her parents should vote for. Its just disturbing.

The longer the explanation, the Bigger the Lie.
-Chinese Proverb.

https://www.resourcefulmanager.com/lying/

Mr.DeSimone has reached out to my husband and I. We will be meeting with him and his volunteer this afternoon.

Perhaps it was that thug John Tornabene or maybe just a hired Cook County thug who has been promised a job by politician DeSimone?

Why don't everyone just stay the F out of it and let Frank DeSimone deal with what ever this is all about. I was not there and neither were you.