CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM

Use this message board to communicate with fellow Casa Ybel owners!
Please do not list weeks for sale or rent on this board.
Use the website database for listing purposes.

CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ERA STROMAN

I copied this from a blog. You can find it again by googling the appropriate portions. I put this here because I had a brief encounter with them and was NOT IMPRESSED.

Author Topic:
ERA Stroman - are they good and who to deal with?
3kids4me

TUG Member
From: Fairfield County, CT --Owner - Smugglers' Notch - 2 bedroom, week 33 plus float-- --- I remember PJ ---
posted 12-15-2000 12:56
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know some folks here have dealt with them....anyone in particular and are they a decent firm?
Thanks!

Sharon

Fern Modena

TUG Member
posted 12-15-2000 13:34
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buying or selling? The answer is different depending on which type of a customer you are.
I once had a timeshare listed on TUG as for sale. A salesperson from Stroman called my machine and played like he was a private party interested in purchasing my timeshare. I felt that was very deceitful. When I discovered that was who he was, and called him on it, he became very ugly. I'm sure the whole company is not like that, but it was enough for me.

------------------
Fern Modena,
TUG Volunteer, Bulletin Board Manager
http://timeshare-guru.com

Janie
TUG Volunteer
posted 12-15-2000 13:56
I have emailed three times to request information on various listings twice and never received a reply. I was not very impressed by that. After they ignored my emails, I lost any motivation to pick up the phone and speak to them directly.

Re: ERA STROMAN

Eva

I really have no idea what this is about, so perhaps you could enlighten us.

eg. Who are you? What site is it that you are referring to? Who was enquiring about what?

None of the entries on the copy you have submitted make any sense.