CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM

Use this message board to communicate with fellow Casa Ybel owners!
Please do not list weeks for sale or rent on this board.
Use the website database for listing purposes.

CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Renting 2 units for the Week starting 3/27/09

Mr. Glantz, Have you tried personally contacting all of the owners who have their units listed for rent the week of March 27? With so many units listed, it's possible someone may be willing to rent their unit cheaper than they have it listed, especially with so much competition at that time. However, on the other hand, they may be taken already and the owners haven't removed their unit from the rental listing.

We started renting at Casa when our daughters were 3, 7, and 10 and we're now enjoying our vacations at Casa with their children. It really is a beautiful island and resort and many fond memories. Good luck to you!

Re: Re: Renting 2 units for the Week starting 3/27/09

Thanks for advice. That is exactly what I have done, although it does seem that most units have been rented.

Regards,

Kenny

Kenny, that brings up another point of concern involving those who list their units for rent. Owners, please be considerate of the requirement to remove your listing after it has been rented. It's easy enough to contact Carl when you have your unit rented and it makes it much better for other owners who still have units available by not cluttering the website with unavailable listings.

Please go to www.casaybel.com with units for rent by owners.
Your needs are answered in an availability of 16 different units, I hope you feel you have a sufficient selection to rent your units from owners at 35% discount, how much do you want?.
Please note in the heading of these Forum requests, that they are not made for bargaining any further reductions by owners who seem to be able to rent at the prices asked.
Thank you very much,
Carl Appelberg

One more reason for limiting Forum to owners only.

This forum should be for OWNERS ONLY! I don't feel that anyone that is not an owner should be allowed to read, discuss or become involved in anything that has to do with this forum...ie the name- CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM.

Over the years, I have had people who are not owners mention things to me that in truth are non of their concern or their business that they have read on the forum. Really inappropriate. It's like airing our dirty laundry to anyone who wants to bother reading this. I don't understand why they would care to but...??

We need to have this password protected. We have been talking about this for quite awhile. Why can't it just be implemented like every other website where you have to sign in? Why is this so difficult? I don't get it!

Beth

Re: Re: Renting 2 units for the Week starting 3/27/09

We are running so close to cost with our $35 listings income that I have hesitated to ad more expense, but feeling more and more a need. I might have to bite the bullett.
If you will notice most of the work lately is to ad changes up and down on rentals and sales prices, and that is a job I hate to charge for, so far it has just been an added service, perhaps a raise to $50 a listing would be justyfied, and we can pay for more privacy.
Bear with me, we will get there.
Carl