CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM

Use this message board to communicate with fellow Casa Ybel owners!
Please do not list weeks for sale or rent on this board.
Use the website database for listing purposes.

CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Renting 2 units for the Week starting 3/27/09

This forum should be for OWNERS ONLY! I don't feel that anyone that is not an owner should be allowed to read, discuss or become involved in anything that has to do with this forum...ie the name- CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM.

Over the years, I have had people who are not owners mention things to me that in truth are non of their concern or their business that they have read on the forum. Really inappropriate. It's like airing our dirty laundry to anyone who wants to bother reading this. I don't understand why they would care to but...??

We need to have this password protected. We have been talking about this for quite awhile. Why can't it just be implemented like every other website where you have to sign in? Why is this so difficult? I don't get it!

Beth

Re: Re: Renting 2 units for the Week starting 3/27/09

We are running so close to cost with our $35 listings income that I have hesitated to ad more expense, but feeling more and more a need. I might have to bite the bullett.
If you will notice most of the work lately is to ad changes up and down on rentals and sales prices, and that is a job I hate to charge for, so far it has just been an added service, perhaps a raise to $50 a listing would be justyfied, and we can pay for more privacy.
Bear with me, we will get there.
Carl