CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM

Use this message board to communicate with fellow Casa Ybel owners!
Please do not list weeks for sale or rent on this board.
Use the website database for listing purposes.

CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hosting our Million + Dollar Maintenance & Reserve Funds

Bob,

Based on responses in the past, it does not appear that my postings are ignored nor dismissed. My only interest in contributing to this forum is to keep issues honest and to the point. I have grown weary of false accusations and nonsense. Thanks for respecting my alias.

Re: Hosting our Million + Dollar Maintenance & Reserve Funds

Well, LTO et. al, my point being that those who conceal their identity in a public forum often do so to hide an ulterior motive or conflict of interest. Another reason might be fear of repercussion for expressing a certain viewpoint. In any case, whether or not your comments are read and responded to, the anonymus behavior tends to make me, at least, not take what you say with particular importance. Since virtually anyone can post comments here, we don't know whether such posts come from true owners, outside intruders or, in fact, those who manage our property and have some financial interest in keeping all such procedures in house. As I stated before, the majority of posts here are done by those who give a name and email. It just gives more credence to what is said. As has been discussed here before, an owner-secure site would be better so that we can, with more confidence, discuss matters with our fellow owners.