CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM

Use this message board to communicate with fellow Casa Ybel owners!
Please do not list weeks for sale or rent on this board.
Use the website database for listing purposes.

CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: FGH Condo Association

George and Bob,

My work here is done......you should have taken the issue to Lynn directly the first time, and perhaps while you are at it, apologize to Chris for calling him a liar.

I think reporting an issue as it occurs and might be interdicted might make more sense as the first response. Such a report can be given to the front desk and also expressed at the Tuesday owner's meeting. Board members certainly should be informed as well, but have no means to identify and correct such issues as they occur. I'm not sure what your work here was so I can't judge as to whether you accomplished your goal. Doesn't seem like you accomplished much of anything, but maybe that's just me. Personally, I never spoke to Chris about this issue, so no apology required on my part FBM.
PS: Is your name on the ballot for the Spring elections? If so, you should not be so timid as to hide behind a false identity.
PPS: Further communication with you as you present yourself is pointless. Maybe you should email me if you have further comments. I promise not to post your email for the forum to see. You believe me don't you?

Clear off Turtle Soup! You are quite clearly a useless git who likes to snipe at other members anonymously. Don't bother coming back.

Dr Bob. I thought anonymous entries were supposed to be banned and removed. All this is doing is winding up the legitimate members, which, no doubt is his intention.

Lynn. Congratulations on your election as president of FGH Association. You have been notable for your participation in this forum, and for taking note of the concerns of the members.

During the next refurbishment, can something be done about having the bathroom sink in the main bedroom, which causes a disturbance at night. It should be sited in the bathroom itself.

The current project will not involve building or moving any walls, so there will not be any change in the bathroom layouts. That could be considered at a later date. Are you referring to an upper or a lower unit?

I appreciate your contributions. The complicated password nearly killed this site.

Lynn

Hi Lynn

I have only been in the lower units, so do not know much about the upper ones. I do not know if the bathroom layout is the same upstairs.

I have talked to Dr. Bob about the Turtle intruder.
A few years ago we had a similar situation with a person with lots of insights from our management company, obviously he had worked with Casa Ybel affairs and took their sides on issues.
It was costly, but we traced the inputs from a library at a federal prison site in New York State.
We never heard from him/her again. This could be the same person, we will trace calls if needed.
We must adhere to free speech. I will inquire if we can force e-mail address posted in our future Forum inputs.

Mr. Geek,

Does the sink stand up and walk around, carry on a converstation with the loo, or just snore all night. Either way it may be far more valuable than the entire Casa Ybel.

I thought we were finished with this idiot. He doesn't embarrass easily. Such is the consequence of anonymity.

I doubt he is even an owner. His raison d'etre seems to be parachuting into message boards and chat rooms and making a fool of himself; pretty much a vacuous life.

At this point, our only defense is to ignore him.

Don't be so bloody stupid, Turtle.

If you cannot make a proper contribution and without being anonymous, you should not be on this site.