CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM

Use this message board to communicate with fellow Casa Ybel owners!
Please do not list weeks for sale or rent on this board.
Use the website database for listing purposes.

CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Anonymous Postings

Good grief, Jeff, calm down. Paul's point is very valid, even if his rationale is a bit over the top. It has been my observation that the nastiest postings since this forum has been in operation (yes, I've been a reader and poster since its inception) has been from people using some sort of cutsey pseudonym. The reason is obvious; one can rant like an idiot, but no one knows who you are.

If we continue be uncivil in our postings, soon there will be no postings. I, of course, am excepting the comments targeted at the likes of Mr. Soup and 2 or 3 others (all using nom de plumes, of couse) over the years, who have invited the invective. But Paul has been a constructive contributor for quite a while. He is clearly fed up with the shenanigens of a small minority of "contributors" disrupting the communications.

How about using your full last name?

I have talked to Dr. Bob about the Turtle intruder.
A few years ago we had a similar situation with a person with lots of insights from our management company, obviously he had worked with Casa Ybel affairs and took their sides on issues.
It was costly, but we traced the inputs from a library at a federal prison site in New York State.
We never heard from him/her again. This could be the same person, we will trace calls if needed.
We must adhere to free speech. I will inquire if we can force e-mail address posted in our future Forum input