CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM

Use this message board to communicate with fellow Casa Ybel owners!
Please do not list weeks for sale or rent on this board.
Use the website database for listing purposes.

CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
unit layout

Hello, I own a week in H184. We are thinking of renting an additional unit, but would like one that does not involve the third floor climb. Are there unit numbers that indicate they are on the lower level? Thanks for the info.

Re: unit layout

I believe even number units are on the top, odd number units are on the bottom.

Go to floor plans of 2 bedroom units found by clicking
top left shell (Florida Fighting Conk)on main menu of www.casaybel.com
Resort Map (same area) shows layout of all units with even numbers as second and third floor, odd numbers first and second floor.

Thank you for the info! One more really silly question (I've been coming there for years, so I should know this) do the lower level units require the climbing of one flight of stairs in order to access them? (We are looking into an additional unit for my parents, one of whom has some difficulty with stairs, so my upper level unit with is particularly difficult for him.) Thanks again for your help!

To access the lower units, you have to climb one flight of stairs from the front of the building. This is because the building are on stilts, and the ground floor is actually the service area for the buildings.

The inside of the units are on two floors, with the sitting room, kitchen and master bedroom (with en suite bathroom)on the main floor, and then you go up one flight of stairs to get to the upper bedroom and bathroom.

The lower units also have an enclosed patio area, with a flight of stairs at the back taking you straight down onto the garden area.

Hope that helps. Full floor plans are shown elsewhere on this site.

You may already be aware of the 2 bedroom, single floor units in Buildings I, J & K. 163 J would be an example. Buildings I & J have ramps at the front entrance, allowing you to avoid stairs. However, there is a flight of stairs leading to the lanai in back.