CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM

Use this message board to communicate with fellow Casa Ybel owners!
Please do not list weeks for sale or rent on this board.
Use the website database for listing purposes.

CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Microsoft Office 2010

I am sure that many users of this site are wizzes at computers, so I just wanted to ask our "experts" if there is any advantage in upgrading from Office 2003 to Office 2010, for an ordinary user like me.

Re: Microsoft Office 2010

Hi Paul!
Good question, I have the same question since I am still on 2003 and found that my computer is interrupting my work asking me to upgrade all the time from what they call a student temp version.
I tried publisher 2010 and found I had to retrain, and most of my 2003 issue was so automatic by now, so why change, after all THEY changed many things on you.
Why pay hundreds of $$$$ to retrain yourself to get ahead where you were, when you have a nice 2003 working perfectly for you now?
I am sure you are getting lots of new improvements in your 2010 issue, but who has time to try it out?
I am conservative!to a certain limit, but am changing from R for Reverse (R for republicans) to D for Drive (democrats) perhaps my Danish background made me do it, thinking 8 years of Bush and his wrecking crew changed the life of 280 Million Americans but saving some hundred bankers & stockbrokers as millionaires did me in. Sorry for the politics, but I would stick to 2003 version.
Perhaps someone else can teach us a thing or two and convince us to follow suit and spit up the cash, but let's see!