CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM

Use this message board to communicate with fellow Casa Ybel owners!
Please do not list weeks for sale or rent on this board.
Use the website database for listing purposes.

CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Unruly guests

Can something be done to tighten up the rules so that glass containers are not permitted in the pool area. They can be very dangerous, because if the glass breaks, serious injury can be caused.

Prohibition of glass in pool areas is a standard rule in all the resorts and hotels that I know of.

I have been an owner for over 10 years. This is my problem: Every year we go down there, the sun sets in the late afternoon over the Gulf. Yes, Sanibel is angled to the south so we actually miss the sunset - I get that. Fortunately, we are a morning family, but would prefer for the sun to rise over the Gulf rather than set in the afternoon. You'd think after all these years that our request would be honored. To whom do I complain management or perhaps God himself?

Ah, there are two solutions to your problem. Get in a boat at sunset and go straight south. After a few hundred yards, you’ll see the sunset on the Gulf. Or, trade your week for one near the winter solstice (such as weeks 51 or 52). We see both sunrise and sunset on the Gulf, nearly symmetrically positioned (of course, our days are shorter).

George,

Great advice - may I borrow your boat next year?

George doesn't have a boat. He has a winter solstice week remember?

We don't really know that the bottle was glass. Many liquor bottles now are plastic. I'm confident that if a glass bottle was present when someone came down from the office, the matter would have been handled ASAP.