CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM

Use this message board to communicate with fellow Casa Ybel owners!
Please do not list weeks for sale or rent on this board.
Use the website database for listing purposes.

CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: This Forum Should Be Private and Exclusive to Owners Only.

This forum is a very usefull site for owners and prospective buyers/renters. I read the comments often, but do not post many notes. I agree that we should have a private owners only section. As mentioned, it is very counter productive to suggest someone buy or rent after reading some of these complaints.
Our last attempt at a private site was not successfull. I also did not get on very often. The secret logon was so long and complex, you needed a PHD in computer science to use it. If we use a short and simple log-on code given out by Carl I believe we will not jeopardize our legitimate owner/users from logging on.
This system works for Cassa Ybel's official site, even though some of our users have published it on this forum. Now I realize that there will still be some non-owners that will be able to log in, but there numbers would be significantly reduced.

Re: This Forum Should Be Private and Exclusive to Owners Only.

This issue remains a concern. Has anything been done to provide a simpler private access to this forum for owners? How can Carl complain about rankings on tripadvisor.com when he has not addressed the potential unfavorable perception of our units on this open casaybel.com forum?