Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Bell Point Restoration

Its really tough to find a Bell and even harder to find one whole. I just had to send it to Dr. Gomer. It had a chunk broken from the wing, otherwise it was just perfect and so collectable. It's beveled with a perfect point, great symetry and Archaic flaking. It needed the good doctor to restore it. I am posting the before and after. Its now going in my good case. It was nice before, now its a gem. I hope you enjoy the pictures.

Photobucket

I am just amazed.

Photobucket

I can't tell it has a new wing. Unrestored side. Thanks Gomer!

Photobucket

The beveling is opposing. Can you see the restoration?

Photobucket

Re: Bell Point Restoration

. . . . Y E S . .

He does the best work i've ever seen! I only wish i know half of what he knows! Great lookin point!

This restoration just blows my mind. He is the best in his field. And I truly believe a point of this caliber needs a wing. Man oh man. THANKS GOMER!

SAAWEEEEET!!!!! Great find, thanks for posting. That is Superior work. I cannot see any difference. Where did it come from? Hope we come up this caliber points this weekend.
See ya soon

gman

It came out of a Camp Wood screen dig last year. See you this weekend. We will have to go deep !

Ok that is awsome! Alright I think I will get the tip put on my corner tang! Can you tell me how you sent it and what is involved? That is a fine point and he did a wonderful job! I would love to see my only corner tang whole! Now I'm excited, that is gorgeous!

Cluton. Here is the link to Gomer. It is also on the front page of Austin Diggers. He will do you right.
http://www.austindiggers.com/gomer.html

This posting Brought forward as a Badger incentive

Bill Arnold just gave the Badg 3 damaged BELL points as a birthday present,,,,
Solemn vows were made to send them to the Doc....

No stamps bought yet..

Maybe this testimonial of a gorgeous Bell from Ida will spur some action

Ahhhhhhhhh

ANd YES all 3 from my lovely friend BILL ARNOLD will also be going right into the hands of Dr. Gomer for repairs!!!!!1

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!

Just need MONEY for repairs! Bhaha!! I haev a frame of about 15 that I really want to get um all done!!!!!!!!

Can't WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! yours looks GREAT!!!!!!!!

-Michelle