Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
1st pay dig?

Going on first pay dig this weekend and I'm getting a little nervous and anxious. I know this is a very broad question to ask but here it goes...where do I start??? There's supposed to ample surface hunting but I plan on being there 3 days and I want to try my at hand digging. Do I dig previous dug area? Look for new areas?

Re: 1st pay dig?

McKinnerney-Sh ore Ranch.

go deeeeeeeep is what i hear.

snoop diggins

UGH! Gonna be hard to do with a sharp shooter shovel and a spade!?! Thanks for info, nonetheless!

snoop diggins

Good advice "go deep" and ..... be crafty !

An abandonded ugly hole in the ground has a lot of upper soil already removed, dig it out to see how deep he went...
For a first time visit, a number of narrow deep test holes are more desireable than spending 3 days opening up one wide trench ( for the next digger )

Lunk's tool needs are right on, unfortunatly the digger himself must supply the elbow grease

the harder the wok the better the perk thats the idea

Well he should be out there right now...this ought to be interesting

SH

Belay that, he didn't want to miss the Saturday morning toons

haha maybe hes got a super phone that he can bring the tunes with. Im excited to see how he does that site has been in the back of my mind for a while.

Belay that, he didn't want to miss the Saturday morning toons [/quote]
hey Hal, just a heads up.Tony did go to McKinnerny's camped and left out this morn for ccc. so i guess what im saying is, how is that fillet of sole going to taste.

pat kinyon
how is that fillet of sole going to taste.

. . . . . . .

That 3 day camping trip is turning into a whirlwind tour of texas digs

man i hope he got a few with all that driving

now Brad you better be nice to that hard workin BUD MAN or Michelle may not get any free beer

pat kinyon
now Brad you better be nice to that hard workin BUD MAN or Michelle may not get any free beer

I'm here...barely alive...but still here. Pat, turns out that little cough I was complaining about was a little morn than a cold. I'm down with pneumonia.

When I get back to cruising speed, I'll be sharing my reports (and countering any jabs takin at me while I was defenseless )

i smell a tastey bird cookin.

That bug has been going around. We had some contract welders show up on one of our jobs that had the pig flu. Spread it around too. That time of year for bugs.
At least all the jabs were good natured. Hope you found something to make the trip worthwhile.

lunkerbrad
if folks help you out bro you should atleast leave a small report to say that you got skunk or that you did not no digging for points was hard work or that you got poison ivy .

I was told by, names I cannot mention, that I should share all my reports (anonymously) with everybody BUT LUNKERBRAD!?!

what would that report say?

Lunker is one of the few I have respect for on here after the **** that happend to me, be careful because a joke can turn ugly quick on this site.

Diggler
Lunker is one of the few I have respect for on here after the **** that happend to me, be careful because a joke can turn ugly quick on this site.

I'm just poking fun back! I may be wrong but Lunker seems to like harmless back-and-forth friendly banter. If not, I apologize. He and I have exchanged emails on another subject and, through those emails, I've realized that Lunker is a very helpful and respectful fella. I mean no harm at all. PROMISE!

As for an official report, I don't really know what to say. I did not find much...1 "ugly" point, some breakers, fire rocks and other people's throw-asides. What do y'all make of these?...

Cool just watching your back bro. When u decide to go to ccc let me know and we can go tear up the country side. There is still meat on them bones at ccc

Digger when are you goin to chrisners next?

Brent
Digger when are you goin to chrisners next?

Brent, I may try to get out to Chrisners Sun morning. Maybe we can coax Diggler into going.

lunkerbrad
tony no flint for you .lol good times

Hey, there is too some flint in there...not much...but it's there!

accsess denied

snoop diggins
accsess denied

Que?

no flint for you= accsess denied=what i say when skunked

snoop diggins
no flint for you= accsess denied=what i say when skunked

SH
SH

Belay that, he didn't want to miss the Saturday morning toons

I have DVR!

For possible reasonable suggestions ,May we inquire what pay dig ?