Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
For the sake of this board

It's about time to think about donating a little for the sake of this great site. Michelle does a great job of keeping the site going at no charge to anyone who really cant afford to donate. But for those who can please consider a small donation to keep this great site going. For the price of just one case of beer we can continue to enjoy this site for yet another year. Thanks

Re: For the sake of this board

il send something monday

Helloo there M !

I appreciate you and the donation!! Nice to have a great bunch of folks like you helping out..

YES< its all done for free.. Just time and monday spent! heh Worth it to me to pay what is not donated to keep er' a float thats for sure!!! I put the donation link up last 2 years and the site pretty much paid for itself since.. The 8 years before that was pure me and pure LOVE of flint!

STILL love flint!!! And love the help .. Money .. beer.. DOnation.. Digfest prizes..

This is a wonderful bunch of people we have here!!

THanks again to you M and to all that help the site too!!!!!!
-Michelle

Michelle ive got quite a few gc for free food at my place when the diggfest comes. Also feel free to email me when your in austin ive got a bday meal for ya...ep

When I'm in Austin?? heh If the store is where I think it is.. I am only minutes away! heh FOOD I know where it is! heh

I am by Lakeline dear ... I do not live in the boonies with 30 cats and a pig or too! heheh

SPEAKING OF PIG ... I need to hit lunker up for a chunk for the BBQ.. Never cooked a wild anything before other than deer... and that I made into Jerky! WOO HOO! I LOVE SALT !!!!!!!!!

8)

Have a good AM and thanks for thinkin of me! But now ya got me thinkin about food!! Its B-fast time and I gotta get to work ! 8(

See ya my peeps!
-Michelle

I agree with this very worthy caus too and plan to donate somthing to next Digfest prises.
But what about that great guy SH ?...how about we set up som kind of a gift fund for him. Just some simple token of apresiation for all the typing..like free car gas coupons.

Charlie Brown

GOOD ONE CHARLE!

Bahh .. Whatta character you are HAL !

Nice try though !!!! Kinda spunky for a 90yo!

-Michelle

Re: Charlie Brown

thats funny right there i don't care who you are.

You know he's a sneaky one Michelle. I gotta watch him everytime we meet up on a dig. I got some genuine ancient Indian pottery (from the local dollar store) from our last dig. I'm sure he's the sneaky one that planted it on our table. Hal....April 1st is just around the corner and Michelle has some allies coming up with one just for you .

Yep michelle your right down the road from my north store. Though we south austin boys have been known to consider north austin the boonies lol.. Il email you tommorrow about getting a few things out to you. Happy hunting all

Tehuacana
You know he's a sneaky one Michelle. I gotta watch him everytime we meet up on a dig. I got some genuine ancient Indian pottery (from the local dollar store) from our last dig. I'm sure he's the sneaky one that planted it on our table. Hal....April 1st is just around the corner and Michelle has some allies coming up with one just for you .

. . . . .BEWARE THE EYES OF APRIL ( nice funerary vase too )