Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
anyone digging frio river landing 4-1, 4-2

me and a buddy of mine are gonna be digging at the frio river landing april 1 and 2, just wondering if anybody else will be there digging

Re: anyone digging frio river landing 4-1, 4-2

its in leakey, tx==you have to rent a cabin to dig there though

The site was / is so rich there are still good finds as digging expands. Owners dont want advertising as
Vacation cabin rentals is their primary interest.

To get a glimse of the haydays, when hand diggers would
cover a trucks tailgate at the end of the day....

Back to front pg, 4th row of icons up from bottom, click TANCAOYE

I was out there in early Feb. Make sure you bring a water hose to weat the ground overnight before digging. lol Seriously, they are hurting for rain Big Time out that way and the ground is hard. They haven't had a drop of rain since I was there so I'm sure it isn't much better. Prepare yourself for one hell of a workout.

Rob and I go a couple times a year huge camp but kind of pricey$$ Have some nice points from out there. Mano heaven there everywhere just lying on the surface

Lunkerbrad that where I found those possible pottery peices that you thought were from modern flower pots

we ended up goin to palmers for two days and dug frio river landing for one day, will post pics soon

How did the digs go? Is Pipe Creek still worth going to? Find anything at FRL?

FRL still seems like it has a lot to be dug, didnt do to bad at pipe creek, there is still stuff out there to be found. Still havnt gotten around to posting pics but will get them up this weekend

i live in east texas, so when i make it out that way i gotta make the most of it, get in as much digging as i can

Yeah Lunk it is high $ but the finds are sometimes worth it. Although we went a few months ago with 6 experienced diggers dug the heck out of it for two days and didnt find much some brokes and manos as always but nothing worth showin off Hopefully BrandonB found some nice stuff