Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Winning DUHHHHH

Were to start what a day!!!! SW and myself out early this morning put in 7 hours of digging. Had so many laughs my side is hurting. I actually hurt my back pulling off when his hot his hot dance because we were finding points about every 10-15 minutes. So I hope yall like the show. Did not post all the pics got tired and I am already to go to sleep.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Not for sure about his eyes but what a drill
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Will post more later I have not even got to te other box of points we found. Thanks Charlie for the saying "Winning DUHHHH"

Re: Winning DUHHHHH

Way to go darrel and darrell,its just a matter of time before we/ ya'll run across where they lived and not dumped and Katy bar the door. there so much of that high quality (translucent flint)in the dumps that when you find where they live OHH MY God. keep up the good hard work and no more dancin for you fat boy.congrats on a funfilled day!!WINNING

Re: Winning DUHHHHH

Neat finds all Interesting you mention a finds every so many minutes. We count finds and divide by time..Our best ever, hand digging ....one aretifact every 6 minutes.

Worst:: 12 hours ZIP