Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Someone Say Fayette Co. finds?.....

EDIT:sorry .. modified the /img tag.. . now the pictures show~...
--------------------------------------

nothing at all .. or even compares to that of flitpig's site........but points none the less....

my 4 hour walk around the ranch....more dinkin and fishing.. but happen to scrach up a few~...

the triangle looks old... i couldn't even tell you what kinda rock, but have several made from this...

the white one is a cylinder~ it fades from white to pink... i dug around and couldn't find the rest~..even had some moss on it~

white side ..

pink..

any idea's on that one?.. the last one is rootbeer ... but the napping is awesome!....sorry i couldn't get any closer.... then you have another chopper at top, and petrified wood at the bottom...

thanks for looking!

Re: Someone Say Fayette Co. finds?.....

I'm off why 71 not too far from the Power Plant. Where you be? You close to water? You doing any digging? How big is your place. Of course, you don't have to divulge anything if you don't want to. I'm just being nosy. Don't really need specifics. I'm going again in the morning. Will post if I find anything.

hahaa... no i post sometimes but mostly lurk.. but your finds in Fayette are awesome!!!!!.. i mean all mine are surface finds...i've never done a test hole.. nothing 3ft deep... the choppers/scrapers mostly are found twords the back of the ranch.. the flint is found up by our campsite...where our house is... all mostly in the driveway~...and front pasture

i'm in Winchester in Fayette~ close to the tracks....its a 70acre (3lakes ranch)... as far as water.. we do have a big ravine at the front ... this is right behind where we find the flint......heading to the powerplant, which i bass fish often, i exit 153....if that helps.. im pretty futher up~

Are you east or west of the tracks?

i'm before the tracks going to Lagrange on 153....

Maybe we should trade invites. You opposed to digging?

not at all nor would i keep what i find on your place... unfortunately my ranch is family owned, and the heart of it all is right in the middle of our campsite.... house/cabin, etc...grr...kids are paid 10$ a head if they find one... but all stay's put... its more to pass down and share with family.. plus it keeps my mom busy researching!..
haah

i'm going to try and make it out ot a paydig.. I need to get with marcus, i havent seen him in awhile...

be cool