Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
CCC 5-9-11

Got out to Chrisners and found a few. It was a decent day. The big one with the ear ding is 4 5/8 inches and made on a big flake. A nice little needle tip darl,a preform bade, a nice scraper with nice flaking to the edge, and a hammerstone.I found several more brokes to but didn't take pics of those or the hammerstone.
chrisners

Photobucket

chrisners

And I found a hunk of flint with a bullseye on it and just had to pick it up.

Photobucket

chrisners

chrisners

Photobucket

sorry about that. I posted the pics then moved some stuff around with out thinking.

Re: CCC 5-9-11

Sad but thats better than ive done in tries together out there

Dang nice! which camp are you digging?

Good going ( I wouldn't tell what camp either )
The bull's eye is indeed beautiful. Just so we could see what might have been...How about making a good hard
copy picture of it then cutting out a nice big Covington blade ,

I hopped around several places but the big one came from the area where the road is down to one lane and is about to disappear. Found it about 18" - 24" down

eric
I hopped around several places but the big one came from the area where the road is down to one lane and is about to disappear. Found it about 18" - 24" down