Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
3" OF RAIN = HONEY POINT!

http://youtu.be/Bks1U1iUIPU

Re: 3" OF RAIN = HONEY POINT!

Love finding points after a rain. Easy pickings. Great show with the video.

Good show there Travis. Stilll waiting for our toad soaker. Best we can get is 2/10's, not even enough to settle the dust.

Thanks Ken. I wish we all could get a soaker. I bet all the hand digs would be good surface hunting after a good rain. Been a long time and rain would expose points after months of careless hand digging.

Re: 3" OF RAIN = HONEY MUD!

Thats about the best video we have seen in MONTHS...I enjoyed every minute of it. The director /editor
should be up for an award. The audience is brought to immediate attention with muddy tire tracks early in the show...standing water puddles are a nice touch. Muddy boots are a novelty but the absolutly inspired shot of the clip is the reflection of the washing of the full point in a RAINWATER pool

Two piece mud Mano is heartwarming

haha! thaks Hal. the rain was a nice break but the Marcos point was a blast to find. (it looks like a Marcos to me anyway) The videos take just a little time but there fun to make and worth it. Hope to have more soon.

Way to go Travis!!!

thanks Chris!