Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Points and Mud

http://youtu.be/ewGXdltYC-E

Re: Points and Mud

Lookin good appears like your'e stuck in that birdpoint level. Still finding the larger stuff though.
Still you had a pretty good day though.
Hope to see ya out there durring the holidays.

thanks.. come on out

Another good video. What did you decide that last point was?

Those are good enough to leave the *bleep* in
Your a very dedicated crew to subtract stone from that goo...And it's getting worse, seems like it now rains daily in N Tx..
Agreed, soon you'll be too busy to do any digging ( or much else ) ...for about 3+ years !

nice finds Trav, CONGRATS!! Both are fairly rare for his place.

gman

Thanks people. Not sure of the point type, Ken. Honestly, I have been so busy in the last two weeks that I haven't had time do anything other than, get ready for the baby and I am starting a side business with a guy. We bought a sandtruck for fracsand hauling. I need to look at that point when I get a chance. I was just happy to get it on the last swipe of mud

travis mcgaughey
I am starting a side business with a guy. We bought a sandtruck for fracsand hauling. I need to look at that point when I get a chance

You poor fella ..Joining the trillion $ ( a month ) Texas oil boom is going to put a crimp in all those lazy hazy days of diggin with the boys alright.

Here's some help on that neat point of yours, check " EPPS " in the Ovrts. We dont see that very often but thats a pretty distinctive base...and nice.

ID on the other two featured points, " MUDDY "