Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Site collections

Its been a little wet for digging so i sepperated my stuff into the 3 best sites i dug at.

These are all from starr ranch spring mounds.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

This collection is from a camp on a spring fed creek running into the san-gabriel river. Georgetown TX. Produced my best blade.

Last my favorite camp, another georgetown near the san gabriel river. The best quality points ive dug and my welk bead came from here.

Not the best pictures, hope you enjoyed the flint.

Re: Site collections

Enjoyed very very much!

Beautiful selection.
Agreed on that San G area, those were quality minded people living along there. That delicately crafted Marshal is a winner. I've got a long narrow Montell too, dont know as I've seen the same narrowness posted from other parts of TX.

Whoa!! those are all killers, very nice, love those drills.

Beautiful! Just Beautiful!!!!

Nice finds G-town

Man G-town you sure do have some killers there! I hope I can make a frame like one of those someday. Very nice stuff. Thanks for posting!

Thanks everone, its nice sharing my flint with people who enjoy it as much as i do. Keep putting the dig time in g10 and you will have that case full.

I wanna go to that 3rd frame camp, darn it all!!!

gman

gman
I wanna go to that 3rd frame camp, darn it all!!!

gman

That was a good one for sure gordon, hard to dig anywere else after the georgetown area. If the sun will stay out and dry things up a little im going digging this weekend, maybe out to craigs place. Maybe ill see you around.
Oh yea, flo i know you got points from all these camps, seperate em up and lets see it.

i'll do it over the weekend. How is that place at Craig's? Is that Starr Ranch? I have not done well there yet. Is it getting better?

You and moon monkey running out of spots Gordon?

Yeah gordon thats starr, we do ok out there. I still know a few spots that put out points, you just have to move the dirt.

G-towndigger
we do ok out there. I still know a few spots that put out points,

GREAT ...Anyone heading out there this wkend, stick on his elbows

I do not recognize your handle Big Boy, but that's Moondoggy to you.:) We still visit the regular haunts when work allows, but nothing has produced on our last few digs. Our last visit to larry rays threw us a few good points, but we basically struck out at FRL last time. Our boy D slayed em at FRL.
G-Town, I may be there tomorrow, you?? Is he open tomorrow?

Hes open for sure, trying to get off tommorow to go myself there gordon. Ill let you know todat sometime for sure

call me. i left my new number on your phone last night

Photobucket
A few in there for Dr.G
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dident feel like moveing points around but a lot
are from the same sites G-town is talking about
2012 is going to be good we got some new sites

how sweet it is. been waiting on this. good luck on your new sites.

Good finds Flo. Here's some of my personal finds for 2011 from one specific site.... all except for the broke eared Andice at the bottom. Sorry about the pic quality.
Photobucket

4 Flo & gt...those are great finds and pretty much all from individual sites is interesting..

Collectively There must be over $ 10,000. worth of Dr Gomer patients in there.

Tks for the show

Very nice finds!!!All from 2011?

I put about 10 points in the case this year
thats pretty much my collection except for
the buckets of field grade points

Oops... My bad! Perhaps I should have put my above post under the thread finds for 2011. Just realized there is a thread for such.

DO NOT HACK PEOPLE'S ONLINE ACCOUNTS

I just wanted to let you know that I do not appreciate you hacking my online account this morning and trying to take my credit card information. You have been reported to the fraud task force in Dallas.
YOU ARE NOT APPRECIATED!!!!!!

Re: DO NOT HACK PEOPLE'S ONLINE ACCOUNTS

Hay there Nor

Looks like your problem is with a individual and not my site so take it somewhere else, You, I dont seem to me a regular, are not a part of this site.

Post somewhere else or directly to the person that you are talking to. Period.

-Michelle

Thanks michelle, I don't know what this is about but no worries. Everyone who knows me can tell you Im not capable much less the kind of person to mess with someones computer. You got a problem with me nor just hang tight, I'm in oregon for the moment but ill be in Texas eventually. And I have a feeling thats were ill find you. Task force in Dallas huh, nice try.

I think this is just one of the dill holes. I will delete it all tomorrow when I log into the account..

Sorry that stupid people are alive G-Town.. But even the stupid ones get there 15 minutes .. Nor got his, but michelle givith and michelle will takith away in the morning 8)

-Michelle

Dont delete it, cause if dill hole don't watch it he's gonna end up with a defamation lawsuit. Just leave it for now, and well see were it goes. Thanks for the thought, but Ill deal with this myself.

I will leave it.. Here is a short IP trace :

IP Search Data 1-22-2012

Host: 70-138-180-180
SBCGLOBAL.NET ACCOUNT USING A YAHOO LOG IN ID

lightspeed.hstntx.sbcglobal.net
0.138.0.0 - 70.138.255.255
Region: TX City: Houston
Latitude: 29.7709 Longitude: -95.4072

Looks like HOUSTON ...Has a problem !