Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Wholly Mammoth or Bear with Fish?

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/alleged-wholly-mammoth-maybe-just-bear-spotted-siberia-180119157.html

Re: Wholly Mammoth or Bear with Fish?

I think it's a bear with a fish. Wouldn't that be cool if it was a mammoth??????

fingers crossed but I think your right Heather.

hey Trav, how about a ROAD TRIP!!!!! Siberia ain't that far.

gman

GORDO-We could catch it and sell it to science. Then, buy hill country land with mounds on it.

GORDO-We could catch it and sell it to science. Then, buy hill country land with mounds on it.

All mammoths are wholly mammoths but not all mammoths are woolly mammoths. Mammoth species found in Texas were wholly but not woolly .

I hate to be the one to stir up any controversy but I have some slight doubts about the overall authenticity
of the sighting..

Consider that it was submitted by a noted film producer and the weather in the film looks much like the
weather pattern right now in north TX.
Is that a Mammoth, Bear OR the film maker's dig buddy in a Racoon coat ?

If I were the camera man I'd look at the footprints to see what the heck it was.

travis mcgaughey
If I were the camera man I'd look at the footprints to see what the heck it was.

Good thought! Don't think a bear (or a diggin' buddy in a racoon coat) would leave the tracks a mammoth would.