Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
JUNO DIG SUNDAY 12-30-12

A lot of happy campers Saturday night

Photobucket

This is not Nachos' first campout...Big flood lights to supliment the overhead bulbs & campfire...He's also an excellet BBQ chef

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

"standard campout "....Toasty warm feet > > > > freezing back

Photobucket

Sunday morn ( after church ) ...

Photobucket

Jacob slogging through the snow with his find

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's the new camp mound under the rock shelter area...Take note new camp hunters > this ranch is about 6,000 acres, would you have found this very
obvious mound ?

Photobucket

Everything has thorns & spikes in this part of the world including these unhappy trousers.

Photobucket

Some folks were thinking of leaving at noon so I just walked around and took some pics of their finds to that time

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Flint color surprises are the norm at this site, John M's fine Arenosa after a wash

Photobucket

Recognise this cold morning lady ?? we met her yesterday in the tropics..
Its ADRIAN

Photobucket

At this point in time, I made a very MAJOR bad move...I left at noon !

That evening Nacho Epic'd me His finds of the afternoon( only the better ones, he never shows brokes )

Photobucket

Next morning James G Emailed me HIS finds of the afternoon along with some explanation...
The finds were slowing to a trickle when I deceided to leave...First digging after Lunch break they dug in a different direction and not quite so deep in that area ( less dirt, more artifacts ).. All those remaining did very well.

I'm never leaving early again while there is still daylight and Diesel in the Bobcat

Photobucket

Special thanks to James G and Flatbed that brought enough & for almost all the campers