Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Ensure Your Academic Success with Our Take My Online Exam for Me Service!
Are you finding exams challenging? We're here to help! We specialize in taking online exams on your behalf, covering a wide range of subjects through our expert team. Opt for our services, and embark on your path to academic excellence without the stress. Reach out t...
Views: 13   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 23, 2023 3:41pm
by Mindy
Broadway actress, singer, Shirley Jones gets honorary W&J degree
Broadway actress, singer, Shirley Jones gets honorary W&J degree 5/21/2005, 3:05 p.m. ET The Associated Press WASHINGTON, Pa. (AP) — Shirley Jones is finally getting the college degree that was delayed by a 50-plus year career on Broadway, movies and as...
Views: 268   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 23, 2023 3:40pm
by Kevin
David Cassidy's Fort Lauderdale, Florida neighborhood?
They can find more ways to make money off of Celebrities! Just have a look at celebritydetective.com
Views: 377   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 23, 2023 3:40pm
by Kevin
b
Briana
VCR ALERTS!
Malcolm in the Middle Vegas Starring Frankie Muniz, Jane Kaczmarek, Bryan Cranston, Justin Berfield, Erik Per Sullivan, Craig Lamar Traylor. Family takes a road trip to Las Vegas to support Dewey in a contest for junior farmers; a lounge singer (guest star...
Views: 378   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 23, 2023 3:39pm
by Kevin
"it worked for David Cassidy"
American Idol Season Four, Part II: The Post-Constantine Maroulis Sequel
Views: 299   Replies: 1
by Kevin
Vote 4 David at TV Land.com / Watch the show on June 15th!
Vote 4 David at TV Land.com 4 the top ten Sexiest Stars: The Men! Then B sure 2 watch the show on Tvland June 15th 10pm ET/PT
Views: 282   Replies: 2
by Kevin
b
Briana
And the Undergarments Fly Once More
DAVID'S PRETTY CERTAIN HE LOVES US By Daniel Thomson, The Journal 70s teen idol David Cassidy returns to the North this week to perform with a host of former pop icons. Daniel Thomson caught up with the star of The Partridge Family. It is no wonder that...
Views: 488   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 23, 2023 3:37pm
by Kevin
d
Debbie
Cassidy to Give Horse-Racing Hall Speech
Cassidy to Give Horse-Racing Hall Speech By Associated Press 4 hours ago SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. - Entertainer David Cassidy, a longtime owner and breeder of thoroughbreds, will deliver the keynote speech during the National Museum of Racing's Hall of Fame induct...
Views: 308   Replies: 1
by Kevin
b
Briana
DC Official Site Updated
David has updated his website and his heart goes out to those who were affected by the tragic train bombings in London. There is also a new contest you might like to check out. Enjoy
Views: 436   Replies: 1
by Kevin
b
Briana
Letter: Puppy Love Still Retains its Original Bite
Letter: Puppy Love Still Retains its Original Bite UK Newsquest Regional Press-Mrs. S Taplin, Brighton, UK. July 26, 2005 The review of the Once In A Lifetime concert by Amanda Wilkins surprised me (The Argus June 30). The concert was just that with four top a...
Views: 466   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 23, 2023 3:36pm
by Kevin
k
Kim
Cassidy to Give Horse-Racing Hall Speech
I won't be attending this, just wondering if anyone in new york area is going and can let us know about it. thanks, Kim
Views: 402   Replies: 1
by Kevin
b
Briana
Two New Articles
Katie Keeps it in the Family U.K. First Edition; NEWS; Pg. 13 August 6, 2005 NEW singing sensation Katie Cassidy wowed the crowds at the Los Angeles premiere of the kidnap thriller Red Eye. Katie, 19, the daughter of Seventies heart-throb David Cassidy, has...
Views: 606   Replies: 1
by Kevin
b
Briana
PF Season 2 DVD
The Partridge Family Season 2 DVD is set to be released in November. I know everyone is excited after watching season 1 so this is really a treat. Check out the information if you'd like: http://www.cmongethappy.com/news.html
Views: 442   Replies: 1
by Kevin
b
Briana
Follow up to PF Season 2 DVD
This is a message from Scott, one of the administrators on the PF Bulletin Board Forum of the website I posted earlier in my last post. I just found this. "I have some news on Season Two of The Partridge Family, and while it may be a bit early to announce it "offi...
Views: 439   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 23, 2023 3:35pm
by Kevin
b
Briana
C'Mon Get Happy at S.P.A. with Cassidy
C'Mon Get Happy at S.P.A. with Cassidy Sherry Ross-Daily News (New York) September 1, 2005 SARATOGA SPRINGS - At the height of his frenzied Partridge Family fame, David Cassidy used to sneak into the grandstand seats at Saratoga wearing a baseball cap, sunglasse...
Views: 553   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 23, 2023 3:34pm
by Kevin
b
Briana
More following up...
This is the box art for the Partridge Family Season 2 DVD. I think it looks great, go check it out for yourselves and see what you think. http://www.cmongethappy.com/media/dvd_s2_boxart.jpg Don't forget the release dat is for November 8th...Just in time to make...
Views: 568   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 23, 2023 3:34pm
by Kevin
n
nan
a 2006 David Cassidy calendar on ebay....
hi all.... just surfing over on ebay and noticed this (i havent been there for a long while).....this one of several different auctions for this item http://cgi.ebay.com/DAVID-CASSIDY-CALENDAR-2006-FREE-GIFT-SHIP-24HRS-UK_W0QQitemZ7549949978QQcategoryZ42441QQtc...
Views: 478   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 23, 2023 3:33pm
by Kevin
b
Briana
PF DVD Nominated!
David's website says the Partridge Family DVD has been nominated for Best 1970s Series on DVD. You can vote! http://reg.itworld.com/servlet/Frs.frs?Context=LOGENTRY&Source=source&Source_BC=40&Script=/LP/10004941/reg Get to it!
Views: 419   Replies: 1
by Kevin
The Best Health
This is for you! The Best Health
Views: 430   Replies: 2
by Kevin
b
Briana
PF T-Shirt
I was in line at the movie theatres to buy popcorn and I saw this woman standing next to me wearing a Partridge Family t-shirt and I smiled. I though it was really cute, it's all of the little Partridge birds walking single file line and it says The Partridge Family...
Views: 451   Replies: 1
by Kevin
b
Briana
PF Season 2
The Season 2 DVD os finally out in stores :) I know you can order it off of Amazon or go and buy it at local stores because it's been commercially released already...I just can't remember which stores are carrying them already. Amazon is your guaranteed buy. Remem...
Views: 463   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 23, 2023 3:32pm
by Kevin
Biography Channel??
Has the Partridge Family - Biography Channel DVD been released in the USA? When I check the UK sites for this DVD, it says that it has been rescheduled. If it has come out in America, please let me know which site I can buy it from as my DVD players can play Region...
Views: 476   Replies: 2
by Kevin
b
Briana
Instant Karma
Instant Karma will be playing on March 31st at 1:00 am on the TMC Channel If anyone is interested, I just thought it's been a while since anyone updated.
Views: 410   Replies: 1
by Kevin
David Cassidy Mother's Day
david Cassidy will be at the Opryland Hotel in Nashville this Mother's Day weekend, May 13. Tickets are selling like crazy!!! I got mine, have you got yours?? If you want tickets, and we know you all do, call Opryland. Nashville is the best city in America.
Views: 488   Replies: 2
by Kevin
h
Helen
Mother's Day with Davis C at Opryland
David Cassidy will perform for all the Mother's in the world at Opryland in Nashville. I've stayed at the Opryland Hotel and it is amazing. I recommend this concert...mom won't be disappointed.
Views: 477   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 23, 2023 3:31pm
by Kevin
n
nan
a Partridge Family song on a 7-Up commercial
hi everyone.... im just sitting here at the computer, minding my own business, when i hear "i got the sunshine in my hands...." being sung by that oh-so-familiar voice.... :D another great PF song finds new life on tv....awesome! hope everyone is well! hi,...
Views: 489   Replies: 2
by Kevin
t
Tammy
Nashville Concert
Did anyone attend the Nashville concert? If so, how was it? Dying to know! Tammy
Views: 525   Replies: 3
by Kevin
Re: David's autobiography
From DC.com David Is Updating His Autobiography David has just signed a book deal with Headline Books in the UK to update his autobiography. The book is due for publication March 5, 2007.
Views: 539   Replies: 2
by Kevin
missing friend
I met a fellow fan some years ago at one of mr cassidys concerts. We corresponded by eail but it is a long time since i heard from her. i did hear that she suffered a heart attack last year and died. if anybody can confirm this i would appreciate it. her name is l...
Views: 402   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 23, 2023 3:30pm
by Kevin
Partridge Family Season 3 on DVD coming if enough interest
Scott Administrator Joined: 05 Apr 2005 Posts: 2066 Location: San Pueblo, CA Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:20 am Post subject: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- OK, I know I said I would no longer...
Views: 383   Replies: 1
by Kevin
Exclusive 'Day Out" with David Cassidy
Exclusive 'Day Out" with David Cassidy You are invited to an Exclusive 'Day Out' on.. The Isle of Wight, England. with David Cassidy Wednesday 12th November 2008 There is limited availability for this day so book early. Join David on this...
Views: 276   Replies: 1
by Kevin
Concert Date @ Kissimmee November 3 – 5, 2008
DC Concert at Kissimmee November 3 – 5, 2008 13th Annual EPCOT® International Food & Wine Festival September 26, 2008 – November 9, 2008 Embark on an epicurean adventure as the 13th Annual Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival showca...
Views: 262   Replies: 1
by Kevin
DC and Davy Jones Staten Island Concert
See DC and Davy Jones Staten Island Concert Pics.
Views: 278   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 23, 2023 3:29pm
by Kevin
Sue Cassidy's Arbonne Site-The Hand Cream That Cured DC!
Buy the cream that cured DC's hand's at Sue Cassidy's Arbonne Site !
Views: 426   Replies: 1
by Kevin
Fileice Ultimate Downloader 2.3.1 Download-adds
Fileice Ultimate Downloader 2.3.1 Download-adds > http://tinyurl.com/pnbsb62 Fileice Ultimate Downloader 2.3.1 Download-adds, OneRepublic - Native (Deluxe Edition) (2013) 97ffa81d91 Spectrasonics - Stylus RM...
Views: 334   Replies: 1
by Kevin
IMAX North Americas National Parks 2002 720p Bluray X264-DON [Pu
IMAX North Americas National Parks 2002 720p Bluray X264-DON [Pu > http://tllg.net/BiHNpCyaHys8hqRIs8l IMAX North Americas National Parks 2002 720p Bluray X264-DON [Pu b92c5eb40e descargar stardust 3 activit...
Views: 174   Replies: 1
by Kevin
Legal warning about copyright infringement in David Cassidy: Crazy Over You in Saratoga
I found your new kindle book on David Cassidy on Amazon and discovered you stole pictures from my copyrighted books- the photo of two ponies and another photo showing an album of David's by candlelight in Saratoga. You are illegally using my photos and writings and I...
Views: 31   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 23, 2023 3:28pm
by Kevin
Legal note to Octavia Steenhuis re: theft of Marlene Habib's book materials
This is a follow-up message to my last message about you using photos from my book David cassidy: Crazy over you in Saratoga without my permission. Octavia Steenhuis: you are breaking the law using my photos and written materal. I order you to remove any at all photo...
Views: 31   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 23, 2023 3:27pm
by Kevin
D C Dreams Are Nuthin More Than Wishes Pre-order
Pre-order the Japanese only reissue CD new releaseDreams Are Nuthin More Than Wishes ! Release date expected on January 26, 2005.
Views: 149   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 31, 2005 8:03pm
by Briana
b
Bernie
Does david ever know what happened to the P.F.bus??
I loved the partridges bus and david's voice-yes,that makes me a fan...does he or anyone know why they junked the bus??
Views: 509   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 1, 2005 11:10pm
by Briana
t
Terri
David's horse wins at Saratoga!
For those fans that follow Davids racing career here is some great news. David's horse won the second race at the Saratoga Race Track yesterday. The horses name is SLEEPING. David was there for the festivities.....Congratulations David.
Views: 405   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 30, 2005 2:56pm
by Briana
Questionable photo
Ahem...I'm not sure if anyone is aware of this, but there is a picture of DC's bare backside on the Downunder David Cassidy Website. It's cute, but I wonder if DC knows about this.
Views: 667   Replies: 7
Last Post: Aug 29, 2005 7:57pm
by Briana
Letter on Davidcassidy.com
Whilst feeling sympathy for all that David and his poor mother are going through at this time (I have been through a similar experience) I do find it puzzling that he makes a big deal of financially supporting his mother and other family members and friends. Such an...
Views: 564   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 22, 2005 1:44pm
by Fan
David @ Paper Mill Playhouse 9-23-05
David's performing at Paper Mill Playhouse in Millburn New Jersey. I just got great seats 7th row from the stage!!! check out his website!!!!
Views: 402   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 22, 2005 1:02pm
by davd fan 1
b
Briana
2 PF EPISODES IN THE SUMMER...WRITE IT DOWN!
I came across these time slots for the Partridge family in the summer Sunday, July 27, 2005 8:30 pm TVLAND Sunday, August 3, 2005 11:00 pm TVLAND Write these down because this is a few months away! Remember these times can be subject to change, have a great...
Views: 361   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 7, 2005 11:14pm
by izabella
DAvid CASsiDy ON Vh1
just wanted to say that on march 19 on vh1 around 4 they are going to show teenidols and david is number 2....dont forget to watch....
Views: 356   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 25, 2005 9:20pm
by izabella
b
Briana
We're Not Rivals
WE'RE NOT RIVALS Gordon Barr, The Evening Chronicle 6/17/05 David Cassidy is back in Newcastle next week. Entertainments Editor Gordon Barr chatted exclusively to him Back In the 70s, if you liked David Cassidy you hated the Osmonds. It was a case of never...
Views: 313   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 18, 2005 10:40pm
by Briana
b
Briana
PF Goes Down in History
I just thought you just might find it a bit interesting that the partridge Family is actually mentioned in my history text book, It's unbelievable took think they made such a dent in history. ...Just sharing, thanks for listening
Views: 184   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jun 4, 2005 10:02pm
by Briana
Jesse's girl
Jesse's girl Forget it, girls, teen heartthrob JESSE MCCARTNEY is taken. How do we know? Because the ''Summerland" star, who's on the bill for tomorrow's KISS 108 concert at the Tweeter Center, is supposed to take KATIE CASSIDY to her high school prom in LA tonight....
Views: 340   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 23, 2005 12:43am
by Octavia
David Cassidy Sues
David Cassidy Sues by Paul Cashmere 18 May 2005 Former pop star and Partridge Family member David Cassidy is suing a rival theatre production over his company's production of 'The Rat Pack is Back'. Cassidy has taken legal action against Sandy Hackett, TR...
Views: 352   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 23, 2005 12:39am
by Octavia
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Free Forum powered by Bravenet