Who Is Your Creator message forum

Who Is Your Creator message forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good point

Why not alien engineering? ID? There are literally an inifinit number of gods that one can think up, and an equal ammojnt of scenerios by which they couldve made everything. Disproving evolution (which you havent done, as far as I can see. Ive been gone for a while and need to catch up on the progress, but so far I see quote mining, pathetic atempts at logic, and little or no science) does not prove creatiponism. If I prove faries don´t power my computer, does that prove electricity does? No. I have to rule out goblins, wizards, pixies, water, mud, and another infinite nbumber of possibilities. The only way to prove electricity powers it is not to disprove everything else but to prove electricity.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

The answer to your question explains why whoisyourcreator doesn't feel the need to promote creationism.

By exposing the lies and misconceptions of the theory of evolution (unlimited change beyond speciation), there is nothing else to turn to but God.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

how does arguing over evolution help answer the question of "who is your creator?"